Thursday 17 March 2011

The Norfolk Wedding Fayre - 27th March 2011

I will be there on the day, only booked into it today and quite by surprise if I'm honest still it could be the beginning of something new and fantastic.... watch this space! If nothing else just imagine all those sparkly things a girls dream.....
I think the reason I'm so excited about this is that I never got to plan my own wedding the way I really wanted it, my now ex husband decided that money was too important to spend on what is meant to be the best day of your lives but hay ho, I must have been ok with it otherwise I would never have married him - sometimes I wonder why!!!!

Anyway enough of past thoughts and regrets 'By Victoria' will be here on the day helping those blushing brides make the day of their dreams come true xxx
Check this link and if you are in the area on the day come by and say hi....http://www.facebook.com/?sk=messages#!/event.php?eid=159517770736484

1 comment:

UX Design Studio said...

very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.