Tuesday 1 March 2011

March Madness



March
Oh March is here, where did February go... I must have slept thru it all. Hopefully now we will be looking forward to some warmer and brighter weather?? I see many daffodils raising their heads and in some places the small tint of yellow is starting to show... oh how daffodils make me smile!
So what have we got to look forward to this March?
8th March, yummy pancake day, 17th St Patricks day, shamrock and guiness to hand, 18th Red Nose day 2011, can you remember where you were on the first Red Nose day??? Did you think it would still be happening today???

March Birthstones, Moonstone, Ruby and Diamond
Star Signs, Pisces and Aires

Moonstone what is Moonstone? (pic above) This stone is a a stone for new beginnings, its most powerful effect is that of calming the emotions and is extremely good for woman for PMS, conception, pregnancy, child birth and breast feeding, be aware tho at full moon as your moods and emotions could be highten so remove if you feel different.

Ruby this is a stone for energy. It detoxifies the body, blood and lymph and treats fevers and infections. Very good for heart and circulation. Wear either on your finger or ankle or place over your heart.

Diamond they say diamonds are a girls best friend... is a symbol of urity and is said to enhance the love between husband and wife. Helps clear emotional and mental stress and brings about clear new meanings. Ideally worn as earrings and can protect against mobile phone emanations.

If its your birthday this month, many happy returns...

oh and one final remember, Mothers Day is 3rd April... Don't forget

Come by my page and check out my store for all my latest creations...
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Norwich-United-Kingdom/Anaspretties/117608191602588#!/pages/Norwich-United-Kingdom/Anaspretties/117608191602588

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hello I love your blog very much and Can I have a link from your blog or one review to my jewelry shop ? And I will happy to ship you some of my products for the review or link for free! Feel free to Find something you like on my shop please.
eozy.com