Tuesday 3 May 2011

May

Well May is upon us and in full swing, the sun is shinning and the birds are singing.. I don't like mornings but the sound of the birds twittering away happily outside my window makes me smile as I begin another day...
May has always seemed a funny time to me, the weather is warmer yet its not quite the summer, this was always enstilled in me growing up when I was too hot to wear a vest yet mum always chanted... 'ner cast a cloud till may is out', something I find my self saying to my daugher although no one seems to wear vests anymore!
So whats in stall for May, well if its your birthday then you are either a Taurus or Gemini and your birthstone will be one of the following, Emerald, Topaz, Tourmaline or Agate...
Emerald - is a stone of inspirations and infinite patience and is known as the 'stone of successful love'. It can also help with detoxification so if you are looking for your summer body maybe carrying Emerald will help!!!!
Topaz - as stone to stimulate and recharge and promotes truth and forgiveness. Will aid digestion and helps restore taste.
Tourmaline - is a protection stone, it will cleanse and purifiy and transform low energy into a lighter vibration. Black tourmaline protects against electromagnetic smog, so if you work with computers and use a mobile phone constantly think about carrying a small stone around with you or place near your computer.
Agate - has the power to harmonize yin and yang, is a soothing and calming stone and brings about great strenght. Its cleansing effect is powerful and can eliminate and transform negative energies, placed on the heart will help heal the emotional hurt that makes us reject love.
Big big happy 39th birthday to my friend Natasha Glover on the 25th May, love you lots x and many happy returns to anyone else with a May birthday.
Small reminder for June - Fathers Day 19th June...put it in your diary plus I will be at an event on the 20th May event invitation will be sent out in the next day or so...
Have a happy May
Love and light x

1 comment:

Web Designers Pitampura said...

I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.