Thursday 15 July 2010

Well what can I say, I'm excited... ooh excited. It seems to be happening, oh I do hope i've not jinxed it now. Earlier this week I was asked if I would consider making a bridesmaid tiara?? Of course I said yes. So after a conversation with Pippa I understood what she needed. It helped a bit as she sent a couple of pics of ones she had seen but wanted something from one and something from another...

So I got to planning...

And then a strange thing happened... Pippa called again, could I do a comb for a 7 year old who was also gonna be bridesmaid... well of course I would but it needed to be simple, not so fussy not so big and it was only to sit in the front of the hair.

So I got planning again....

Then could I do another comb, long story but needed to be the same as before...


Pippa is excited so excited in fact that she has spoken to anyone who listens and brilliantly last night had a call from one of her friends wanted a bespoke AnasPretties bracelet, necklace and headband plus wants to have a jewellery party and loves my stuff..... YAY could this be the beginning of something good???? Oh please please please let it beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.


Oh I thought I'd post the pic of the first completed tiara for Pippa.... and by the way she loves it! What more could I ask for?



No comments: