Monday 15 September 2008

Your help is needed.....??

As you know from a previous input I am a consultant for PartyLite, candles, candleholders and fragrances galore.. I am now on a mission to develop the best team of guys and girls in Norfolk and this is where your help comes in.

Do you know anyone who is looking to earn a bit more cash??? I bet you do??? Maybe you are saving for a wedding or holiday and dare I say it but Christmas is coming..... fast.

There is no contract, you can work the hours to suit you and your commitments, earn between £16-£20 per hour, receive a FREE yes FREE kit worth £300, 40% discount on products for yourself, FREE (there is that word again) trips, 2009 is a 5 day break in Malta.... Sound good, it does to me and I wanna go!!!

What do you need to do? Easy either convo me here or contact me on queeniebee188@msn.com leaving details of the person you think may be interested, you will receive a free gift should they commit.....

Now go out there and find me some people ...... please x x x

No comments: